Thursday 9 October 2008

Late Night Crap: Bands that I want to see live

Okay, this is a fairly generic list, but I have some rules, because without rules, people would be beating each other up and defecating everywhere. Maybe.

Rule #1: Band must still be active (i.e. alive and still with their "classic line-up", unless stated)
Rule #2: The assumption is that they will be at theiw own gig, playing their "hits".

List:
Minus The Bear
Seem like they would be a laugh, and have been heavily recommended as a great live band.

Sonic Youth
My friend saw them play Daydream Nation in its entirety. Arsehole.

Animal Collective
Said friend also saw these guys. Twice.

Beck

Daft Punk
I saw Muse at Wembley on the last date that Daft Punk played England. After listening to Alive 2007, I soon realised that this was big mistake.

Sigur Ros
Especially at an outdoor gig in the middle of nowhere, with the band playing on a homemade stage during Iceland's neverending summer just like on that documentary of theirs.


Wow, I need to listen to some more music.

Goodnight.

No comments: