Saturday 17 January 2009

Forthcoming Albums of 2009

Here are some albums that I'm looking forward to in the first quarter of 2009. This is really just for me, so you can stop reading this now. Unless this is me reading, in which case, read on.

Firstly, Franz Ferdinand's third album, titled Tonight: Franz Ferdinand is due for release January 26th. "Ulysses", the only track I've heard, is a prime example of a track which I've only liked every other time I've heard it.

Black Lips release their follow up to 2007's Good, Bad, Not Evil called 200 Million Thousand, on February 24th, reportedly named after the cost of Amy Winehouse's next album. Only joking. Britney's album.

Kings Of Convenience side project The Whitest Boy Alive release their new album Rules on March 3rd, and Royksopp release Junior on March 23rd.

No comments: